Introduction to CamNet Inc.
CamNet Inc. is a company focused in developing useful apps specialized in the manufacturing industry using a clean and powerful design. Our products’ strong architecture allows for many file formats and multiple work flows to fit our customers’ unique vision.
Since 1997, CamNet Inc. created applications by consultants that have over 30 years of experience in delivering manufacturing technology, user functions and post solutions. CamNet takes pride in delivering total solutions tailored to the needs of the individuals and providing faster and more intelligent processes to manufacturing clients.
We have years of experience writing software applications for a variety of machines, each with its own specific configuration.
- Robotics such as Fanuc, ABB, Okuma, Kawasaki, Daihen, and more.
- Sheet Metal, Lathe, Milling, Mill-turn, etc.
- Mazak, Mazatrol, Haas, Tombstone, etc.
- Multiple axis (2.5x – 6x and more)
We are work with an assortment of CAD & CAM software:
- PTC Creo, Catia, NX, Surfcam, Cimatron, Mastercam, and many more.
Design and Manufacturing Goals:
- Become more efficient using cleaner programming and automation
- Make manufacturing easier with smarter customization.
- Reduce material waste and machine run-time for a greener future.
Consulting Services and Products
We are a consulting company that focuses on assisting manufacturing companies and dealers through services such as: